BATTERY SEPARATOR ALARM
Ideal for new build sites or for retro-fitting to existing separators where mains supply is not readily or easily available. As no external power source is required, installation is efficient and cost effective. The unit is designed to monitor up to two oil/water separator tanks for the build-up of oil, silt or excessive liquid.
The unit automatically checks the condition of the probes and batteries every 15 minutes. Any probe condition changes or a low battery condition are notified via text message. A manual probe status check can also be initiated at any time by pressing the button on the front of the unit.
Alarm warnings allow you time to take corrective action ensuring the safe and economic operation of separators preventing oil passing through the separator and polluting watercourses which may result in expensive fines and clean up costs.
Darcy can tailor your Separator Alarm to your requirements by displaying your name and contact details on the liquid crystal display and fitting your custom label (please ask for details).
- The alarm system and sensors guarantee an increased level of safety and requires simple installation for bespoke monitoring of oil and petrol separators.
- Warn of excessive levels of oil, liquid and silt.
- Tells you when separator needs emptying
- Reduces waste management costs
- Designed to comply with EN858-1 and 2
- Can be fitted to interceptors from all manufacturers
- Reduces interceptor servicing costs
- Ensures safe and economic operation of interceptors