Supplied in packs of 100, our Drizit heavyweight oil absorbent meltblown pads are manufactured from highly absorbent meltblown polypropylene. The high loft and open sided nature of the material provides for rapid capillary action and excellent absorbent capacity and retention.
The Drizit heavyweight oil absorbent meltblown pads are designed for use in absorbing hydrocarbon based spills, particularly from watercourses including rivers, brooks and streams. Being hydrophobic they repel water and will float making for easy retrieval.
The Drizit heavyweight oil absorbent meltblown pads are also excellent for use in and around the workplace to soak up drips, leaks and spills of hydrocarbon based fluids from machinery and floor ways. They are also ideal for removing oil contaminants that has collected in drains, ponds, puddles, tanks and bunds.
Our Drizit blue heavyweight oil absorbent meltblown pads are:
- 100% Polypropylene.
- High strength even when fully saturated.
- High loft meltblown polypropylene.
- Rapid and excellent absorption capacity and fluid retention.
- For hydrocarbon based spills.
- Hydrophobic, positively repels water.
- Light blue material turns dark when saturated.